Identity: Unimedia Technology SLU
Tax Identification Number (CIF): B66934365
Address: C/Esteve Terradas, 1, 111A – Mediterranean Technology Park (PMT) – 08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona, Spain
Contact Phone: +34 936 01 40 40
Data Management Regulations
Our activities are governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, by Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), and by other applicable national regulations.
Principles Applied in Data Processing
In processing your personal data, Unimedia Technology SLU will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: Unimedia Technology SLU will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or several specific purposes about which you will be informed previously with absolute transparency.
Principle of data minimization: Unimedia Technology will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will be maintained for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing.
Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The data will be processed in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is maintained.
Collection of Personal Data
To navigate our website, it is not necessary to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
When contacting through contact forms.
When making a request for consultations and/or services.
When applying for a job offer.
Unimedia Technology SLU informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data. You can ask us if we are processing your data and how.
- Request rectification or cancellation. You can ask us to update your personal data if it is incorrect, and delete it if you wish, when your data is no longer necessary for the processing, you withdraw your consent, the processing is unlawful, or there is a legal obligation to do so. We will analyze the case and apply the law.
- Request the limitation of its processing. In this case, they will only be kept by Unimedia Technology SLU for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Oppose the processing. After your request for opposition to processing, Unimedia Technology SLU will stop processing the data in the way you indicate unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims it has to continue processing.
- Request the portability of your data. In case you want your data to be processed by another company, Unimedia Technology SLU will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
- Withdraw the given consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the holders.
Security of Personal Data
Unimedia Technology SLU is committed to using the data, to respect its confidentiality, and to use it in accordance with its purpose, as well as to fulfill its obligation to store it and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Unimedia Technology SLU reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes. In such a case, Unimedia Technology will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.